1. Association founded

    June 22th, 1946

    First President - Mr Ernest GYSEN

    First Marainne - Mme Madeleine SEVRIN

  2. Magazine

    February 1th, 1947

    the first magazin 'Le Demineur' 'De ontmijner' was issued

  3. Flag

    July 6th 28th, 1947

    national flag recognized

  4. President

    July, 17th, 1947

    Second president: General SEVRIN

  5. Monument

    July 21st, 1947

    Monument Blankenberge inaugurated

  6. Monument

    September 7th, 1947

    Monument in GRUPONT inaugurated

  7. Monument

    September 20th, 1947

    Monument at DE PANNE inaugurated

  8. Monument

    December 12th, 1948

    Monument at MEERDAAL inaugurated

  9. Monument

    September 8th, 1949

    Monument at ELSENBORN inaugurated

  10. Magazine

    December 1st, 1949

    The renewed magazine 'Nos Démineurs' 'Onze Ontmijners' has it's first issue

  11. Monument

    December 4th, 1949

    Monument at PARFONDRUY inaugurated

  12. Monument

    September 9th, 1953

    National monument at STAVELOT inaugurated

  13. Naming

    May 12th, 1957

    In GHENT a street is named in honour of the support EOD gave to the city. On May 12th 1957 GHENT has a 'Ontmijnerstraat' (rue des démineurs - deminerstreet)

  14. Church

    December 17th, 1961

    In the chuch at TERVUREN, a glass window in honour of the deminers is inaugurated

  15. Medaille

    Januari 8th, 1962

    the honorable deminers

  16. President

    May 6th, 1962

    On this date, Mr Ernest GEORGE is recognized as the third president of the association.

  17. Association

    July 1st, 1969

    the association is renamed to DAS (déminuers en Active Service) OAD (Ontmijners in Active Dienst)

  18. President

    May 6th, 1987

    Mr Alphonse BERTIN is recognized as 4th president of the association.

  19. Association

    Januari 1st, 1991

    The Support Foundation 'E. GEORGE' is formed. This foundation

  20. Association

    April 6th, 1996

    The association has became ROYAL. As from this date, the Royal Crown can be added to the insigna.

  21. Monument

    September 7th, 2003

    The celibration of the 50th anniversary of the National Monument at STAVELOT

  22. Association

    June 17th, 2006

    Mme Andrée MOUFFE is our second Marainne.

  23. President

    June 25th, 2010

    Mr Pierre FAVRESSE is recognized as 5th president of the association

  24. Association

    September 10th, 2010

    The support foundation 'E. GEORGES' seizes to exist.

  25. Association & Magazine

    June 7th, 2011

    The association is renamed to beEODa (Belgian Explosive Ordnance Disposal Association) and the magazin is also renamed to EOD News.

  26. Association

    March 20th, 2014

    The city of STAVELOT is recognized as 'Peterstad' / 'Ville Marainne' of the EOD Personnel in Belgium.

  27. Association

    December 8th, 2011

    The 'Tradition room' in inaugurated at MEERDAAL Barracks.

  28. Association & Monument

    December 12th, 2013

    A new monument dedicated to the friendship between the city of STAVELOT and EOD personnel is inaugurated.

  29. Monument

    September 14th, 2014

    Monument at KALMTHOUT inaugurated.

  30. Monument

    November 11th, 2014

    Monument at BLANKENBERGE moved to another location

  31. Event title here

    March 20th, 2014

  32. President

    May 7th, 2014

    Mr Jacques CALLEBAUT is recognized as the 6th president